September 12th, 2014
Welcome to ESRLab
Welcome to our laboratory group's website. Our researches focus on Embedded Systems Design, Low Power Design, Dependability Evaluation and Reliability Assessment, and Internet of Things (IoT). We have useful material available for download including publications, tools, and research data. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Embedded Systems Research Laboratory (ESRLab) is located in the Department of Computer Engineering , Sharif University of Technology.
- 2020/05: New journal paper has been accepted at IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC) .
- 2020/03: It is with great sadness that we announce the loss of Dr. Mohammed Taghi Teimouri. Our beloved friend and coworker passed away at March 2020. His memory shall live forever in the heart.
- 2020/02: Congratulations to Dr. Mostafa Bazzaz for successfully defending his PhD thesis.
- 2020/02: Congratulations to Dr. Mostafa Jafari Nodoushan for successfully defending his PhD thesis.
- 2020/01: New journal paper has been accepted at Integration.
- 2020/01: Congratulations to J.Saberlatibari, AA.MSalehi, and M.Shirbeigi for successfully defending their M.Sc. theses.
- 2019/12: New journal paper has been accepted at IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing (TETC).
- 2019/11: New journal paper has been accepted at Integration.
- 2019/10: New conference paper has been accepted at 2019 IEEE 13th AICT.
- 2019/09: New journal paper has been accepted at IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS).
- Fast and predictable non-volatile data memory for real-time embedded systems IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC) 2020
- A Comprehensive Analysis on The Resilience of Adiabatic Logic Families Against Transient Faults Integration 2020
- COACH: Consistency Aware Check-pointing for Nonvolatile Processor in Energy Harvesting Systems IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing (TETC) 2019
- An optimal analytical solution for maximizing expected battery lifetime using the calculus of variations Integration 2019
- Online Peak Power and Maximum Temperature Management in Multi-core Mixed-Criticality Embedded Systems 22nd Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design (DSD) 2019
- Towards a Reliable Modulation and Encoding Scheme for Internet of Things Communications IEEE 13th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT) 2019
- Simultaneous Management of Peak-Power and Reliability in Heterogeneous Multicore Embedded Systems IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS) 2019
- Meeting Thermal Safe Power in Fault-Tolerant Heterogeneous Embedded Systems IEEE Embedded Systems Letters 2019
- Effects of RPL Objective Functions on the Primitive Characteristics of Mobile and Static IoT Infrastructures Microprocessors and Microsystems (MICPRO) 2019
- PEDAL: power-delay product objective function for internet of things applications Proceedings of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing 2019
Current research areas
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Dependable Embedded Systems
- Low Power Embedded Systems
- Power Consumption Issues in Fault-Tolerant systems
- Power Management in Real-Time Systems
- Adiabatic Circuits
- Fault Injection into HDL Models (Simulation-Based and FPGA-Based)
- Energy Efficient Communication Protocols
- Ultra low Power Edge Devices