September 12th, 2014
Welcome to ESRLab
Welcome to our laboratory group's website. Our researches focus on Embedded Systems Design, Low Power Design, Dependability Evaluation and Reliability Assessment, and Internet of Things (IoT). We have useful material available for download including publications, tools, and research data. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Embedded Systems Research Laboratory (ESRLab) is located in the Computer Engineering Department, Sharif University of Technology.
- New journal paper has been accepted at IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS).
- New journal paper has been accepted at IEEE Embedded Systems Letters (ESL).
- New journal paper has been accepted at Microprocessor and Microsystem (Micpro).
- New journal paper has been accepted at IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD).
- SAC paper has received The ACM SIGAPP student award.
- New conference paper has been accepted at 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC).
- Simultaneous Management of Peak-Power and Reliability in Heterogeneous Multicore Embedded Systems IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS) 2019
- Meeting Thermal Safe Power in Fault-Tolerant Heterogeneous Embedded Systems IEEE Embedded Systems Letters 2019
- Effects of RPL Objective Functions on the Primitive Characteristics of Mobile and Static IoT Infrastructures Microprocessors and Microsystems (MICPRO) 2019
- PEDAL: power-delay product objective function for internet of things applications Proceedings of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing 2019
- Peak-Power-Aware Energy Management for Periodic Real-Time Applications IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD) 2019
Current research areas
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Dependable Embedded Systems
- Low Power Embedded Systems
- Power Consumption Issues in Fault-Tolerant systems
- Power Management in Real-Time Systems
- Adiabatic Circuits
- Fault Injection into HDL Models (Simulation-Based and FPGA-Based)
- Energy Efficient Communication Protocols
- Ultra low Power Edge Devices